Beginning in 2015 (for the 2014 Tax Year), my software company has partnered with Protection Plus for audit assistance. I can offer this wonderful product to you as I prepare your tax return for the low price of $49.95. What is it? It is the most comprehensive audit assistance available anywhere. What do they offer?
- They pay up to $2,500 in penalties, interest AND tax liability in the event of a legitimate preparer error.
- They assist with denied EIC claims.
- They assist with federal returns including Schedules A, C, and E.
- They offer debt relief assistance.
- They help with ITIN W-7 rejections.
All you have to do is let me know you want to use this product and all the information you need will be part of your tax package. IF you use a bank product (see below) and have my fees deducted from your refund, this fee will also be deducted. Otherwise you pay this fee to me along with my preparation fees and I will remit the amount to Protection Plus for your return. NEW Beginning May 2016: On-Demand Audit Assistance Now you can take advantage of the audit assistance available through Protection Plus even if you didn’t originally purchase the product. If you receive a notice from the IRS and need assistance, you can submit a fully refundable $75 consult fee and Protection Plus will review your documents to decide whether or not they are able to assist you. If not, the fee is refunded! If they move forward with the case, the consult fee is applied toward the cost of services. Before beginning the case work, you will be billed the remainder of the $250 initial fee for two hours of work. Additional hours are billed in 2 hour increments at $250 ($125/hour). They will resolve your case as quickly and favorably as possible. Services include: Drafting of letters; Assistance with phone calls and forms; Help with denied credits and rejected W-7 applications; IRS Identity Theft Assistance; and Tax debt relief. Call today at 866-942-8348.
Pay your tax preparation fees right out of your refund
No Payments Upfront!
Disbursement Options – You have choices:
- Paper check by mail: The IRS will cut a check and mail it to you. This is completely free. You are responsible for my preparation fees by cash or check upon receipt of your completed return and before transmission.
- Direct deposit: The IRS will deposit your refund directly to the account you select when filing your return. This is completely free. You are responsible for my preparation fees by cash or check upon receipt of your completed return and before transmission.
- The E1 Card: Have my preparation fees deducted from your Federal refund and then loaded on this Visa pre-paid card. This is not a loan but your refund is deposited with EPS Financial and then the funds are distributed to your card. You receive the card with your return and will be notified when the funds become available (typically the same amount of time for the Federal direct deposit). This is also free and you can include the state refund for free.
- e-Direct: Have my preparation fees deducted from your Federal refund and then direct deposited into your bank account. Again this is not a loan but your refund is deposited with EPS Financial and then the balance of your refund (minus my fees) are deposited to the bank account of your choice. This service incurs a $20 one-time fee. You can even have unlimited states added for $10 more.
- e-Check: Have my preparation fees deducted from your Federal refund and then pick up a check from my office for your balance. Again this is not a loan but your refund is deposited with EPS Financial and then the balance of your refund (minus my fees) are provided to you in the form of a check available from my office. This service incurs a $25 one-time fee but there are no additional costs to my customers for the paperwork. You can even have unlimited states added for $10 more.
Fill out the “Consent to Use Of Tax Return Information 2017” to determine your eligibility.
Fill out the “Consent to Disclosure Of Tax Return Information 2017” to apply for one of the e-Collect options.
You may decide that you can continue to handle your taxes on your own. In which case, I would recommend filing online through my site for less than the cost of most current products.
Online Filing (Go now! )
- 1040EZ – FREE ($9.95 per state)
- 1040A – $19.95 ($14.95 per state)
- 1040 – $39.95 ($19.95 per state)
- Extensions – $14.95